Trivia question answers for Thursday May 6, 2021
1. What piece of the wardrobe was referred to as “Teddy Boy” in the 1950’s? Drainpipe trousers
2. What is the traditional beverage of Churchill Downs and the Kentucky Derby? Mint Julep
3. What was the first country to allow women to vote? Finland
4. Which US state has the largest aquifer? Nebraska
Trivia questions for Friday May 7, 2021
1. What is the only mammal with four knees?
2. What species is the tallest tree in the world?
3. What early TV comic was nicknamed Mr Television?
4. What American city was home to the world’s first skyscraper?
Enjoy your day.