Trivia question answers for Friday May 7, 2021
1. What is the only mammal with four knees? The elephant
2. What species is the tallest tree in the world? The California Rdwood
3. What early TV comic was nicknamed Mr Television? Milton Berle
4. What American city was home to the world’s first skyscraper? Chicago
Trivia questions for Saturday May 8, 2021
1. A newton is a unit of what?
2. Ham is taken from what part of a pig?
3. What nickname was given to the Indianapolis Motor Speedway in 1909?
4. Who was the Roman god of agrigculture?
Enjoy your day.