It is a well-known fact that the 2020 COVID-19 Pandemic and budget cuts increased the already backlogged Santa Clara County Probate Court.
Some say not enough is being done. Yet, the court is doing all that it can to process more cases and catch up on the backlog.
During a recent Zoom meeting the Probate Judges discussed:
- The impact on the court since the Shelter in Place Order.
- A second full-time probate judge added in 2021.
- The pilot court process for Ex Parte Submission.
- Other changes in the probate court.
- Use of Microsoft Teams for hearings.
- A "Drop Box" at the court to expedite the processing of files.
Certified Probate Real Estate Specialist Kathleen Daniels
May 3 -May 7, 2021, was an exceptionally busy week. We provided attorney recommendations to four individuals who needed help with creating estate plan documents, a conservatorship, and/or an eviction.
Need Probate Help is a real estate brokerage that provides probate real estate services. If you need to sell real estate in probate, real property held in a trust or sell real property in a conservatorship, we can help. We specialized in probate. Give us a call at 408-972-1822 and let our years of experience and highly specialized services go to work for you.
Read the full post, Santa Clara County Probate Court 2021 Transition published on May 1, 2021.