Who said the ceiling is not important? For the ceiling that many people overlook, it is another element that makes the house even more perfect. And make our home colorful It is beautiful and it is also a mental happiness that we have made our home nice. The family members were happy. There are many types of blemishes as well, and there are different ways to maintain them and the pros and cons in their use. Furthermore, your ceiling is almost dead without proper lighting which you can arrange through OzLighting Australia.
Type of ceiling Separated by materials used to do as follows
1. Flat tile: good moisture resistance, low price, easy to install. But it will not look very beautiful Because a joint arose Suitable for areas that do not focus on beauty, such as garages, storage rooms, the disadvantage is that if the tile is broken, the entire sheet must be replaced.
2. Wooden ceiling: beautiful, strong, durable, but high price, easy to ignite, requires special maintenance. Especially about termites But suitable for rooms that require natural beauty Create a warm atmosphere for the family.
3. Gypsum board: It is commonly used to make ceilings nowadays. Because it is lightweight and easy to install The joints can be covered so it looks beautiful, but the disadvantage is that it is not water resistant, so it should not be installed in the bathroom. Or a room with humidity
4. SHERA ceiling: suitable for interior ceiling applications that require beauty. External ceiling, bathroom ceiling, kitchen ceiling or room with humidity. It is durable, easy to cut, asbestos free, with outstanding features, water resistance, moisture resistance, easy handling and smoothness after installation. Plus an affordable price separately
5. Aluminum baffle: durable, lightweight, colorful Installed by connecting into the groove. But the disadvantage is that it is expensive. Does not help to protect the heat Therefore suitable for outdoor installation
How to Maintain the Ceiling
We have to know what this ceiling is made of, if it is a material that is readily decomposed. Avoid cleaning with water. If it is the kind that does not rot, but is very humid Should try to dry it, do not paint, if it is metal, check for rust, handle, scrub or wipe it out.
You can choose the type of ceiling to suit different rooms in the house.
Another thing that you should maintain is your house walls. You use high quality wallpapers to make your home walls more attractive and durable. Wallpaper usually lasts for 4-5 years, after which the color will turn pale yellow, giving the room an old look. Even though it is not beautiful, it can still be used. Therefore, we should maintain the wallpaper properly so that it can be used as long as possible. Let's learn how to maintain and clean your wallpaper.
First of all, we need to know if our wallpaper is the washable type. By looking at the label that is already attached to the wallpaper roll But if there is no label for a long time, then the self-test may be used. Which is not difficult Use the cleaning agent to clean the wall attached to the wallpaper. (Choose an area that doesn't attract attention) If the wallpaper has water-absorbing or smudge Show that the wallpaper is a type that cannot be washed with water.
Wallpaper care and cleaning
Make sure the wallpaper is in a clean, dust-free condition. By vacuuming or using a feather broom
2. Non-washable wallpapers Use a specialized cleaner, which is available from wallpaper stores. Choose a solution that is suitable for the surface of the wallpaper. But should be tested before using the actual cleaning By removing the stain in the same direction as the wallpaper stick
3. Washable wallpaper, use a cloth or sponge dampened with a damp wall cleaner to gently wipe the stain and use a soft cloth to wipe over again before allowing the wall to dry completely.
4. Do not use thinner, gasoline or volatile oil to clean. In addition to certain types of wallpapers, there will be an indication that they are valid.
5. Avoid exposing the wallpaper to direct sunlight for a long time, as this will cause the color of the wallpaper to fade. And should be prevented from the humidity for a long time because mold can occur.
6. If the wallpaper is torn or exposed, apply it with latex glue and use a roller to rub it back and forth until it is completely smooth. Even if pressed with a roller, the wallpaper will not stick to the wall.