Trivia question answers for Saturday May 15, 2021
1. Who was the primary author of the Declaration of Independence? Thomas Jefferson
2. What do you eat when you accept that you are wrong about something? Crow
3. What is the world's widest river? Amazon
4. Where is human skin thinnest? Eyelids
Trivia questions for Sunday May 16, 2021
1. What was the first country to make broadband internet access a legal right?
2. What fruit was originally called the "Chinese Gooseberry"?
3. Where was Christmas first celebrated?
4. A June bug is what type of insect?
Enjoy your day.