The numbers are in! Here are the recent stats for April 2021.
- Average sales price in April 2021 was $596,728 for previously owned homes.
- 379 homes sold which is up 14.8% from last year at this time.
- Days on market is 53 which is down 32.1% compared to April 2020.
- Sellers are receiving an average of 101.8% to list price
- 578 previously owned homes were listed in April which is down 31.1% from last April.
- April experienced .8 months of inventory which is down 66.7% in one year.
Finally more inventory! What does that mean to you?
As expected, more properties have hit the market much like every Spring. We have been in a dire need for properties so this is welcomed with open arms.
What does more inventory mean to you? As a buyer, you may find more homes to choose from, less buyers to compete with on each property and sellers more willing to negotiate.
For sellers, this means you will have competition so price your home accordingly and prepare your home to sell to shine above the rest.
If you are thinking of selling your home, please contact me for a ,complimentary Comprehensive Market Analysis of your home. You may be surprised what it may sell for.
Northwest Realty Group
2022 N. Government Way Coeur d'Alene, ID 83814