Update on When you Receive a Notice of Default

Real Estate Agent with California Real Estate Services

I have found a couple of alternatives to putting your house up for short sale or losing it to the bank.  This may not work for everyone but it's worth a try. Please give me a call and I will see which organization is right for you and give you the contact information.  Even if you live outside of California I believe they may be of help.  Call me at (949) 202-6306 Mary Morris.

Comments (0)