The State of Colorado is offering five prizes in the Colorado Lottery of $1,000,000. Those who have had at least one shot will be entered into the sweepstakes. Our Governor is calling this - the Colorado Comeback Cash! The first drawing is Friday June 4th. Those who have been vaccinated prior to Friday will be entered into the drawing.
Subsequent drawings will be held on June 11, 18, 25 and July 7. Only those over the age of 18 will be entered into the drawing.
The State of Colorado has 57% that have been partially or fully vaccinated.
Who is eligible to win?
You are eligible to win if you:
- are a living resident of the State of Colorado.
- are at least 18 years of age.
- are not an administrator of the Colorado Immunization Information System, a Colorado Lottery employee conducting the drawing, an auditor certifying the drawing, the Governor of the State of Colorado, the Lt. Governor of the State of Colorado or the Senior Director of the Colorado Lottery.
- received at least your first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine if receiving the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine or one dose if receiving the Johnson & Johnson vaccines and your information is contained in the Colorado Immunization Information System (CIIS).
- have not already won.
- have signed and submitted all required documentation and releases as part of the claims process by the required deadlines.