Trivia question answers for Saturday May 29, 2021
1. What word is used to describe one and a half ounces of liquor? Jigger
2. What was Lyndon B. Johnson's middle name? Baines
3. What part of the eye gives it color? Iris
4. Who said, "Imagination is more important than knowledge"? Albert Einstein
Trivia questions for Sunday May 30, 2021
1. What color hair does the "Mona Lisa" have?
2. According to an old saying, "An ounce of what is worth a pound of cure"?
3. Where does the Red Sea get its name from?
4. What cut of beef, often used for hamburger, is also called the "seven-bone steak"?
Enjoy your day.