Summer is just around the corner and our sweet town of Prescott has
plenty of exciting things to do & events to attend, that you'll never be bored. I've listed a few highlights below. So check them out and jot down the dates.
Get out and have some fun.
- June 1- August 27: SUMMER CONCERT SERIES
- June 5: Party in Prescott SCAVENGER HUNT
- June 7 - 11: HERITAGE PARK ZOO KIDS CAMP
- June 12 - 13: Territorial Days ARTS & CRAFT SHOW
- June 19 - 20: HOW TO PAINT A BETTER LANDSCAPE ART CLASS
- June 20: TOBY KEITH Country Comes to Town
- June 26 - 27: 40th Annual PRESCOTT BLUEGRASS FESTIVAL
- June 28 - July 4: PRESCOTT FRONTIER DAYS WORLD'S OLDEST RODEO
Call, text or email with any questions you may have about the area.