The median price of a single family home on Maui went over $1,000,000 for the first time ever, in May 2021. It's not much of a surprise since it's been up around $980,000 already a couple of times this year.
So what does a million dollars buy on Maui these days? Well here's the 2 most recent sales that match that criteria:
34 Ia Iki St - Wailuku
- sold for $999,000 on 6/2/21 after 42 days on market
- 3Bed/2Bath 1,500 sf single level home with garage, built in 2017
- 20 panel PV system and Tesla battery
- 7,897 sf lot with ocean and mountain views
17 Akumu Way - Wailuku
- sold for $999,000 on 5/7/21 after 46 days on market
- 3Bed/3Bath 1,988 sf home built in 1979 and remodeled in 2017
- 9,013 sf lot with ocean and mountain views
- sauna and outdoor shower
Kehalani Maui - many new homes are being built in this master planned community in the Central Valley.
Thanks for reading my Maui blog...
Georgie Hunter R(S) e-Pro, Hawai'i Life Real Estate Brokers
26 Baldwin Ave, Paia HI 96779
E-mail or call/text: 808 283-0635