Trivia question answers for Tuesday June 15, 2021
1. In what organ of the human body would you find parietal cells? The Stomach
2. What philosopher/author lived on the shores of Walden Pond? Henry David Thoreau
3. A ganache us a combination of cream and what? Chocolate
4. When Forrest Gump was in the army, what sport was he good at? Ping Pong
Trivia questions for Wednesday June 16, 2021
1. What was the tiny pocket in jeans originally meant to store?
2. What musical is set at Rydell High?
3. Which country was the first to enact daylight savings time?
4. Which country has the highest consumption of candy annually per person?
Enjoy your day.