The annual Media Breakfast event brings Southwest Florida’s premiere media members front and center for a candid conversation of the state of our media, and how PR professionals can build relationships and get their organizations’ messages out.
For the first time, this year’s Media Breakfast will be co-hosted by the Southwest Florida chapter of FPRA and the Gulf Coast chapter of PRSA.
Date: Friday, June 18, 2021
Time: 8:00 – 8:45 a.m. registration and networking; program 8:45 a.m. – 11 a.m.
Location: Artichoke and Company, 11920 Saradrienne Lane, Bonita Springs 34135. The event will follow social distancing guidelines and masks can be worn by anyone who wishes.
Who should attend:
- PR professionals looking to grow their relationships with some of our region’s biggest media players
- Anyone looking to see how to leverage earned media as part of a PR and marketing strategy
PR professionals of any experience level who want to learn about how the media landscape is changing – and what that means for your PR practice.
- Mark Gordon, Managing Editor, Business Observer
- Tim Aten, Managing Editor, Gulfshore Business
- Karen Moore, Publisher, Southwest Florida Business Today
- Tom Doerr, News Director, WINK News
- Julie Glenn, News Director, WGCU Public Media
- Stephanie Granada, Editor-in-Chief, Gulfshore Life Magazine