Trivia question answers for Wednesday June 16, 2021
1. What was the tiny pocket in jeans originally meant to store? Pocket watch
2. What musical is set at Rydell High? Grease
3. Which country was the first to enact daylight savings time? Germany
4. Which country has the highest consumption of candy annually per person? Denmark
Trivia questions for Thursday June 17, 2021
1. What is the traditional herb in pesto sauce?
2. What is a space entirely devoid of matter called in science terms?
3. Which espresso drink is named for a religious order?
4. Why are Amsterdam's buildings so narrow?
Enjoy your day.