Ask any REALTOR® and the answer is the same....it's a great time to buy a home in Georgia! With a wide variety of inventory and interest rates still at historical lows, now is the perfect time to purchase your dream home. Homeownership is also the key to building personal wealth. It's a perfect time to contact a REALTOR® to discuss your needs and explore the possibilities available to you.
Reasons to Buy Now
· It's a buyer's market - motivated sellers are offering a host of value-added incentives
· Homeownership is the first step toward building wealth
· Interest rates are still historically low, currently hovering around 6.25% as compared to an average of 7.75 percent in 1997 and 10.25 percent in 1987
· Homeownership may qualify you for tax deductions
· Return on investment - Georgia is a hot commodity! Our state has topped several "great places to live" lists in recent months. Among them are Forbes magazine's Top Ten Most Affordable Places to Live Well, and five Georgia counties secured half of the slots for Progressive Farmer's Top 10 Places with the Best Air Quality.
· Location, location, location - homes are available in a variety of price ranges throughout Georgia
· Homebuyers have more housing choices than ever before