Trivia question answers for Sunday July 11, 2021
1. What do you call an animal that eats both plants and animals? An Omnivore
2. What acid gives vinegar its smell and taste? Acetic acid
3. What does the word "Desert" translate as from Latin? An abandoned place
4. Who was the second man to set foot on the moon? Edwin "Buzz" Aldrin
Trivia questions questions for Monday July 12, 2021
1. What tyoe of cloud is characterized by thin, wispy strands?
2. The most popular car color in the USA for 2019 was which color?
3. Which foot did Neil Armstrong first set on the moon?
4. What's the world's most common second language?
Enjoy your day.