Trivia question answers questions for Monday July 12, 2021
1. What tyoe of cloud is characterized by thin, wispy strands? Cirrus
2. The most popular car color in the USA for 2019 was which color? White
3. Which foot did Neil Armstrong first set on the moon? Left
4. What's the world's most common second language? English
Trivia questions for Tuesday July 13, 2021
1. What is Charlie Brown's sister's name?
2. What is the only planet in the solar system that is named after a female figure?
3. What would you suffer from with Hypotension?
4. What animal is the mascot of the US Navel Academy?
Enjoy your day.