Trivia question answers for Wednesday July 14, 2021
1. What animal falls six feet to the ground when born? The Giraffe
2. What poet coined the phrase "candy is dandy, but liquor is quicker"? Ogden Nash
3. Which company introduced Comet cleanser back in 1956? Proctor & Gamble
4. Any color plus grey is called what? A tone
Trivia questions for Thursday July 15, 2021
1. Which light wood is commonly used for making aeromodels?
2. Which food did Ancient Egyptians use as a wound disinfectant?
3. As of 2020, who is the only president buried in Washington DC?
4. What is the only king in a traditional deck of cards without a moustache?
Enjoy your day.