Trivia question answers for Thursday July 15, 2021
1. Which light wood is commonly used for making aeromodels? Balsa
2. Which food did Ancient Egyptians use as a wound disinfectant? Mo;dy bread
3. As of 2020, who is the only president buried in Washington DC? Woodrow Wilosn
4. What is the only king in a traditional deck of cards without a moustache? King of hearts
Trivia questions for Friday July 16, 2021
1. What is the primary flavoring agent of Greek Tzacki sauce?
2. What is the liquid component of blood called?
3. What animal's fingerprints resembles a human the closest?
4. Which city is traditionally said to be built on seven hills?
Enjoy your day.