Trivia question answers for Friday July 23, 2021
1. How many constellations are there in the sky? 48 traditional western constellations
2. Why did Jack and Jill go up the hill? To fetch a pail of water
3. What group of animals is called a "flink"? A group of 12 or more cows
4. Which Christmas tradition used to be a year-round practice? Caroling
Trivia questions for Saturday July 24, 2021
1. What sport's lingo uses the term "Shuss"?
2. What unit of weight is equal to approximately .002 pounds?
3. What was the first fruit eaten on the moon?
4. What is the alligator pear better known as?
Enjoy your day.