Yes, I am not as young as I used to be. No, that does not mean that I cannot remember the original Star Trek when it came on TV or the Moon Landing of 1969. I can. Live Long and Prosper, said Mr. Spock!
Someone shared with me these 12 signs that we are getting older
1. Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.
2. "In style" are the clothes that still fit.
3. You don't need anger management. You need people to stop pissing you off.
4. Your people skills are just fine. It's your tolerance for idiots that needs work.
5. The biggest lie you tell yourself is, "I don't need to write that down. I'll remember it."
6. "On time" is when you get there.
7. Even duct tape can't fix stupid, but it sure does muffle the sound.
8. It would be wonderful if we could put ourselves in the dryer for ten minutes, then come out wrinkle-free and three sizes smaller.
9. Lately, you've noticed people your age are so much older than you.
10. Growing old should have taken longer.
11. Aging has slowed you down, but it hasn't shut you up.
12. You still haven't learned to act your age, and hope you never will.
If you are looking for a mature REALTOR® that will help you sell your home for the best price. Give me a call. Or, if you are looking to buy a home in a 55+ Age Restricted community, take a look here for what is available on the MLS.
See on MLS, current 55+ Age Restricted Homes for Sale in Phoenix metro area for a FULL PAGE view. Also, set up your free Arizona MLS SEARCH PORTAL.
Meet Jeff Masich REALTOR® Phoenix Metro Area including Scottsdale
Meet Jeffrey Masich, REALTOR® and call 480-242-6500 to get started
Here is a FREE MLS Search and your very own MLS Search Portal for homes for sale in Arizona. I, Jeff Masich would be pleased to help you find Arizona Homes For Sale and the right home at the right price!
Press FREE MLS Search to search for homes for sale in Arizona
For more Arizona Homes and Land for sale just ask me. I live in Scottsdale and would be pleased to represent you as your Buyer's REALTOR®.