Water Intrusion? Mold? Musty Odor? Getting Sick? Asthma?
INDOOR MICROBIAL SPECIALIST uses Infrared thermography commonly called infrared imaging or thermal imaging. Infrared thermography is an advanced, non-invasive technology that allows an inspector to identify deficiencies in buildings that can’t be revealed using conventional visual inspection methods.
Thermographic cameras detect radiation in the long-infrared range of the electromagnetic spectrum and produce images of that radiation. The amount of radiation emitted by an object, called “Emissivity”, increases with temperature; therefore, thermography allows for variations in temperature to be identified.
In conjunction with our thermal imager, we use a TRAMEX Encounter moisture meters, IR Thermometer and Moisture detector among other instruments to identified conditions that with water intrusion or high levels of moisture. The use and combination of Infrared thermography and other moisture detection equipment will give us the real condition of the structure or equipment scanned.
Thermal Imaging can help identify Moisture related problems.
- Building envelope water intrusion (roof, walls, windows, doors, and foundation)
- Wet insulation, cabinets, walls, flooring, and personal/business items
- Missing, poor, settled, or improperly installed insulation
- Heat loss and air infiltration in walls, ceilings, floors, windows and doors
- Damaged and/or malfunctioning radiant heating systems
- Flu leaks
- Air-conditioner compressor leaks
For more information visit us at: www.INDOORMICROBIALSPECIALIST.com or call us at: (850) 814-3889.
We service Central and North of Florida with offices in Gainesville and The Villages, Florida.
Subscribe to CommentsComment