Trivia question answers for Wednesday July 28, 2021
1. Who originally sang "Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer"? Gene Autry
2. Who founded Laugh-O-Gram Studio? Walt Disney
3. What year was McDonald's Big Mac sandwich first introduced? 1967
4. What small gland, attached to the brain, exerts a control over growth? Pitituary gland
Trivia questions for Thursday July 29, 2021
1. For what crime was Al Capone finally sent to prison for in 1931?
2. Which country formerly ruled Iceland?
3. What color is diamond dust?
4. When duct tape was first created in 1942, what was it known as?
Enjoy your day.