My version of a Tuscan Tortellini Salad.... our friend Rocky Dickerson has asked us to share some easy Summer Recipes. Hence not to disappoint him and Michael Jacobs let me share with you one of the easiest meals you can create.
Now just to be clear you can change out the amount as well as the combinations of ingredients. I like to err a little bit on the extravagant side.
In addition I made this meal purely without salami or prosciutto, since Diane has stopped eating any type of pork ever since the movie BABE came out. Needless to say that has been a while:) Clearly you can add it and I am sure you will be thrilled with a good quality prosciutto. I would say about 1/2 cup nicely chopped.
I do not use salt, so if you are a salt fanatic, I recommend kosher salt but that is up to you.
1. 10 oz cheese tortellini
2. 10 oz spinach tortellini
3. fresh baby spinach (I use about a half a bag about 3 oz)
4. sun dried tomatoes about 1/2 cup or to taste ( I do not chop them some people prefer to)
5. freshly grated Parmesan Cheese
6. balsamic vinegar 1 table spoon
7. balsamic reduction with figs 2 table spoons
8. cold pressed extra virgin olive oil 1/2 cup
9. one table spoon of good quality honey
1. Make the dressing the last four ingredients from above. Whisk the olive oil, honey and valsamic vinegars together.
2. Wash the spinach and let the excess water drip off as much as possible
3. In a large pot cook the tortellini according to directions (usually two to five minutes) depening on the brand.
4. Toss the ingredients until well combined. The warm tortellini will wilt the spinach. That is how I like it. On the other hand if you prefer crisper version just let the tortellini cool and then mix all the ingreadients together.
Let it rest for a few minutes at room temperature and garnish with shredded Parmesan Cheese on top.
Start to finish 30 minutes tops if you know what you are doing. Bon Appetite!
Wishing you a safe Wishing you a safe and healthy life and I look forward to your comments. If you are looking for a knowledgeable, focused and goal-oriented Realtor in the Beverly Hills area who will help you achieve your Real Estate goals, please reach out to me directly! If you are looking for a pet friendly Beverly Hills Realtor who can handle and sell the most difficult properties that no one else could, please reach out to me directly!! If you are considering buying or selling a home, a luxury home, luxury investment real estate, luxury vacation homes, or luxury beach properties in Southern California, Los Angeles, Century City, Westwood, West Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Marina Del Rey, Venice or Malibu, feel free to contact me at 310.486.1002 ( m) firstname.lastname@example.org or visit one of my websites at https://www.endrebarath.com I contribute a portion of my commission to local animal rescue organizations. Endre Barath,Jr. Realtor at Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices California Properties DRE#01238708