Anyone can be a giver & in fact is. Use a scale of 1-10 to rate by. Also, there is a -negative scale of 1-10 to use for those that are stuck either deliberately, by trickery, defect or perhaps ignorance? I am reminded that no one got to where they are withhout the help of others. Giving is mandatory. Where you are on the postive scale should be of interest to you. The negative scale should catch attention too for yor sake
THE -NEGATIVE SCALE
Being a minus 1 through 10 on anything is a take-away from your character or personal stock. Not wanting to share, care, help or assist causes the person doing this to travel in the wrong direction. This eventually leads to a dead-end existence here & in the times to come. Why go the wrong way?
THE + POSITIVE SCALE
Just to be on a plus one scale is off to a good start. There will be always room to improve as you travel & progress. Its subjective and so are the rewards too. Giving is a natural act that requires no learning give or instructions as to use. You just activate it & it goes to work. Use it to apply it
1. A glance is you giving something a look-see. Look at how effortless it is do so.
2. Eye-contact with another is a give although on a higher scale
3. Actual lending a helping hand is obvious giving and rates well
4. Anonymous giving is interesting both in the doing and in the rewarding realms
5. Unconditional giving rates high and is deeply satisfying
6. Giving without asking to do so welcomes anyone to the high positive scale position guaranteed
-NEGATIVE SCALE of GIVING
1. A hoarder who stores & accumalates to what end?
2. A cheapskate is in the negative scale automatically. How far depends how cheap
3. Greed rates high in the negative scale world because it is a deliberate ongoing act
4. Stealing, lying or cheating YES is a negative giving with perversion. Why? It is a take-away!
5. Continuing to climb down the -negative scale can chart you even OFF the scale. Woe unto you
HOW YOU GIVE
This is no less important than the subject of giving itself. Lets list a few plus & minus dynamics
1. Obligation or compulsory giving?
2. Without the joy of giving?
3. With an agenda?
4. With an attitude?
1. Wanting to help or better another that is love driven
2. Repaying (giving back) your good fortune by bestowing good fortune on others
3. A righteous situation presents itself & we respond without hesitation
4. Giving without the asking to do so climbs the scale well
GIVING IS A UNIVERSAL LAW
Any Universal law is non-negotiable meaning it must be done & anything that does not comply is not fit to join the Universe & contribute. We are an act of creation which is the highest giving known & reserved to the Giver of all life. How then can we not act in His ways? His identity?
GIVE & RECEIVE
Imagine a world of not giving? It would not exist because the world, life & circumstances to practice giving would not exist. It only exists now (this not-giving world) to teach specifically NOT to do this. Who doesnt like it when they see someone who has an abundance not giving?
EASY TO DO THIS GIVING IS
Further proof that it is required because of its ease of use and spontanaeity of nature. You don't have to go anywhere, have money, power or fame to GIVE. As a further inducement, we are told & it is written to give & it will be given to you. Excuses regarding this subject are non-acceptable
THE GREATEST GIVING OF ALL?
The following giving is off the positive giving chart and cannot be rated or fathomed. The giving of the self furthering it by being a servant unto all. An impossible to rate by us type of giving.