Reasons to consider living at the Backwater condos on Lake Harding.
- The Backwater condos are on the banks of Lake Harding in beautiful Harris County Ga. Lake Harding is a 5850 acre lake located in central Georgia. It is part of the Chattahoochee River system. Lake Harding is about 1 hour from the Atlanta airport and 20 minutes to Columbus Ga.
- Live the Lake life in a gated, maintenance free community which means no need to spend your free time with yard work. Your weekends are free to ride on the boat, lay by the pool or play a game of tennis.
-The Backwater condos are next door to one of the best little restaurants/marina around. 219 on the Lake is within walking or swimming distance. This allows you to swing by for a great Margarita or a lobster burrito.
- Lake Harding is a fisherman’s paradise, as a matter of fact, the lake hosts regular Bass tournaments and is also home to the Striped Bass.
- Most condos have a dedicated boat slip. This means no loading and unloading your boat or PWC. They are waiting on you whenever you are ready.
- The Backwater condos has a great pavilion on the point to accommodate your gatherings.
- The condos are some of the closest residential lake homes to Columbus. This gives you a few more minutes in the mornings to make it to that AM meeting on time.
- The condos are fairly inexpensive compared to other lake homes. The HOAs fees are $391 monthly and included property maintenance, cable, water and internet.
1827 Real Estate, LLC
5153 Ga Hwy 219, Fortson Ga 31808.