July 2021 Solds in Madison Common:
Visit our Madison Common website page to see the listings for these properties! We also have all the floor plans!
Built in the mid-1980's and situated around a 3 acre lake which adds a serene, resort-like setting to The Madison Common - a friendly community of 208 townhomes. This beautiful and affluent Madison townhome community offers a landscape that is both lovely and mature and affords each homeowner maximum privacy. An on-site manager at Madison Common makes certain the grounds and amenities are impeccably maintained.
There are tennis courts, an outdoor pool and a clubhouse with party room and fitness room for the exclusive use of Madison Common residents and their guests.
Pets are allowed and welcome in The Madison Common and the townhomes were designed to provide a comfortable lifestyle. Each home features:
• Cedar and brick exterior
• Large living rooms with fireplace
• The interior townhouses have open living and dining rooms, the end units offer separate dining rooms
• Two or three bedrooms, 2.5 or 3.5 baths
• Separate laundry typically on 2nd floor
• Ample closets, including walk-in closets
• Attached garage and additional parking for guests
• Outdoor patio and some offer second floor decks as well
• Natural gas forced air heat and central air conditioning
• Basements are available in some, not all, Madison Common townhomes. Some basements are finished, others unfinished
• Attached garage with direct access to the home
• Large deck or patio
Year built: 1982 - 1986
Amenities at Madison Common include:
• Heated outdoor pool, recently refurbished
• Tennis courts
• Community club house with fitness room, sauna, and party room
The HOA Maintenance Dues include:
• Landscaping and lawn maintenance
• Common area maintenance including pool, clubhouse, pond
• Snow removal
The Madison Common is a quiet and peaceful community located conveniently close to major highways, NJ Transit Midtown Direct trains, and easy access to shopping and dining in downtown Madison and Morristown.
Top-rated Madison NJ School District, as well as easy access to many top notch area private schools.
Subscribe to CommentsComment