Real Estate Broker/Owner with FITZGERALD Real Estate 9500521

Whether you are a homeowner, soon-to-be homeowner, thinking about being a homeowner, thinking of selling your home, in the process of selling, or just sold your home, most likely, you will need the help of some type of contractor or service provider.

There are the more commonly used providers such as electricians, plumbers, heating and cooling technicians, inspectors, mortgage lenders, attorneys, painters, landscapers, house cleaners, and movers to the more specialist type like environmental consultants, structural engineers, architects, well drillers, and water testing and septic installers and title 5 inspectors. There are many more.

Since the pandemic, with more people at home, there has been an increase in home projects, remodeling, and repairs that have overloaded service providers. Many are out straight with work. Knowing where to go to get referrals for service providers can be helpful. Because of such a need, we decided to provide a resource that we hope to be useful.

If you need a service provider, we invite you to go to our website, There is a section called Service Providers. You can find many service providers we've worked with in the past, and our clients have worked with that we hope will help you as well. The list is fluid, continually updated, and new providers are added and adjusted all the time.

If you are a service provider and would like to be added to our list, please contact us. We would be happy to include you on our list. We are always looking to refer quality services to our clients and those who need the home-related services.

Check it out.

Posted by

FITZGERALD Real Estate  

Corinne A Fitzgerald
116 Federal Street
Greenfield, MA 01301
413-320-9509  cell/text
413-376-4433 direct office line
 2015 President - Massachusetts Association REALTORS®
         2012 President – REALTOR® Association of the Pioneer Valley

  instagram   facebook   youtube   linkedin    pintrest   Park bench   google plus


Comments (0)