Trivia question answers for Thursday September 16, 2021
1. A "smack" is one of seven names for a group of what aquatic animal? Jellyfish
2. What animal has the highest blood pressure? A giraffe
3. What name is given to the fruit of an oak tree? An acorn
4. Approximately how many inches are in a meter? 39
Trivia questions for Friday September 17, 2021
1. What two states are bordered by more states than any other?
2. What is a young bee fed to develop into a queen?
3/ What movie star founded the Hole in the Wall Summer camps for ill children?
4. Which was the last state in the United States that declared Christmas a legal holiday?
Enjoy your day.