Trivia question answers for Friday September 17, 2021
1. What two states are bordered by more states than any other? Missouri and Tennessee
2. What is a young bee fed to develop into a queen? Royal jelly
3/ What movie star founded the Hole in the Wall Summer camps for ill children? Paul Newman
4. Which was the last state in the United States that declared Christmas a legal holiday? Oklahoma
Trivia questions for Saturday September 18, 2021
1. What is Charlie Brown's sister's name?
2. Which sportsman's autobiography is titled "You Cannot be Serious"?
3. Who was named the first honorary citizen of the United States?
4. What was Shari Lewis' hand puppet called?
Enjoy your day.