On August 9, 2021, Larissa Runkle published a very good and helpful report on Realtor.com about the list of mistakes first time homeowners should avoid.
1. Calling a repair person with the wrong specialty,
2. Blindly hiring contractors,
3. Not budgeting for new expenses,
4. Ignoring routine maintenance,
5. Making home improvements too soon,
6. Not winterizing your home,
7. Assuming you and your partner are on the same page,
Perhaps there are might be other list of mistakes first time homeowners should avoid.
For complete more detailed information about Erica Sweeney’s report on the list mistakes first time homeowners should avoid, please click HERE