Excellent Sequim Restaurants For Fall 2021
When it comes to Sequim restaurants, your choices are plentiful! From romantic cafes and family-friendly diners to lively pubs and upscale farm-to-table eateries, you’ll be delighted by the selection in this small, charming town. Among Sequim restaurants, you’ll find the very best Northwestern cuisine, including seafood, along with several international options. Sequim restaurants take full advantage of the fresh bounty grown at regional farms and the open water of the Straits of Juan de Fuca.
But Sequim is about so much more than the restaurants found here. Imagine waking up every day to endless water views or snow-capped mountains rising above fields of lavender. Spend your days exploring a charming, walkable town center with cafes, shops, and galleries, not to mention the easy access to miles of hiking and biking trails. Sequim really is a vibrant community and a superb place to live. Our brokers at Schwab Realty would love to show you the very best of our quaint northwest town.
Our Favorite Sequim Restaurants
Sequim restaurants have also attracted talented chefs the created unique, seasonal menus. They’re part of the warm and friendly community of family-owned and operated businesses. Discover what Sequim residents already know; the local restaurants serve up sophisticated and delicious choices not found in most small towns.
When planning a romantic evening out with your loved one, Sequim restaurants have something for everyone. Maybe your perfect date night is toasting classic martinis while enjoying a water view. A cozy table at a candle-lit cafe also creates the ideal mood. Enjoy a romantic atmosphere at a picturesque farm or renovated historic church. Then there’s always the tried and true raw oysters, fresh from the waters of Sequim.
- The Dockside Grill – The only Sequim restaurant with water views offers locally caught fresh seafood and superior steaks. Enjoy lunch or dinner while watching the boats sail in and out of the marina in Sequim Bay. They have a fantastic wine list, local beer, and hand-crafted cocktails.
- Alder Wood Bistro – Using only the highest quality organic ingredients from local farms, experience creative cuisine in a casual, inviting setting. The seasonal menu includes perfectly seared meat and seafood dishes, along with artisan pizzas. Share a bottle of excellent Washington wine or a decadent homemade dessert.
- Blondie’s Plate – This former Episcopalian Church, built in 1896, has been transformed into a colorful modern restaurant. A fun and funky setting for savoring excellent Northwest contemporary cuisine and epic cocktails.
- Nourish – Set on a beautiful farm with amazing mountain views, a seasonal menu never tasted so fresh. Enhanced by their own expansive herb garden, dive into the flavorful dishes with many vegetarian and vegan options.
- Salty Girls – The newest member of Sequim restaurants serving the freshest local seafood. Dine-in at this casual oyster bar in the heart of downtown Sequim and sample their creative cocktails. Or enjoy the satisfying chowders, grown-up grilled cheeses, and salads from the take-out menu.
- Oak Table – This is the absolute best place for a hearty breakfast with a dizzying list of choices. Everyone in the family will find their breakfast favorite prepared to perfection. The famous apple pancakes taste of the autumn harvest. However, they serve up excellent omelets, waffles, crepes, and delectable eggs Benedict.
- Tedesco’s – When you crave authentic Italian food, nothing else will do!
- Galare Thai – Come here for real northern Thai cuisine served in a casual and family-friendly restaurant. Enjoy the rich blend of fragrant spices on traditional dishes and a wide choice of vegetarian options: Dine-in or pick-up take-out for a cozy night at home.
- Jose’s Famous Salsa – The mouth-watering tamales, ceviche, and guacamole can all be enhanced with the fresh salsa bar. There’s a reason Jose’s salsa is famous. Season traditional Mexican dishes to your personal tastes with their extensive salsa toppings.
- Sunshine Cafe is a breakfast and brunch staple in Sequim, serving up delicious food that positively feeds your soul.
Plenty of Reasons to Visit Sequim This Fall
These Sequim restaurants are truly delicious – and we could easily hop from one to next night after night. However, you can’t spend all of your time in Sequim eating, so what else will you do to fill your time? That is truly up to you! There are so many great things to do in Sequim, which rings true well into fall, winter, and beyond. From late spring through mid-fall, Sequim is a veritable outdoor paradise. From late fall through early spring, there’s still plenty to enjoy in the great outdoors, but there are just as many ways to enjoy a cozy getaway inside, protected from the harsh elements of winter.
If you plan on joining us in this charming coastal town this fall or winter, here are just a few things you can look forward to doing while you’re here:
- Spend a cozy fall or winter morning at one of Sequim’s wonderful coffee shops. Favorites include Adagio Bean & Leaf, Rainshadow Cafe, and Hurricane Coffee Co.
- Browse the many independent shops and boutiques in downtown Sequim. The lavender farms may be done with their crop for the summer, but their spoils are still available at various shops downtown.
- Head to nearby wineries and enjoy an afternoon of wine tasting without the busy crowds of summer! There are 9 amazing Olympic Peninsula wineries worth checking out.
- Bundle up and take a beautiful (even if rainy) walk at the Dungeness River Audubon Center.
- Head to the Seven Cedars Casino for a little gameplay or entertainment.
- Explore the exhibits at the Museum and Arts Center.
- When the snow begins to fall in the mountains, it’s time to strap on the cross country skis or snowshoes and head outside for new adventures!
There is more than enough to do in Sequim to make those rainy fall and winter days enjoyable. You can even head to neighboring Port Angeles or Port Townsend for even more fun in the rain. The bottom line is this: Sequim is an unbelievable destination, any time of the year. And, as you can see, our list of Sequim restaurants is just one of the many things that make this town such a great place to live. If you’re ready to talk about the next steps, contact our knowledgeable brokers at Schwab Realty.