Trivia question answers for Saturday September 18, 2021
1. What is Charlie Brown's sister's name? Sally
2. Which sportsman's autobiography is titled "You Cannot be Serious"? John McEnroe
3. Who was named the first honorary citizen of the United States? Winston Churchill
4. What was Shari Lewis' hand puppet called? Lamb Chop
Trivia questions for Sunday September 19, 2021
1. What Dallas nightclub did Oswald murderer Jack Ruby own?
2. What hairstyle did First Lady Jacqueline Kennedy make popular?
3. Where is the world's largest building carved out of a single rock?
4. What is a group of parrots called?
Enjoy your day.