Trivia question answers for Sunday September 19, 2021
1. What Dallas nightclub did Oswald murderer Jack Ruby own? The Carousel Club
2. What hairstyle did First Lady Jacqueline Kennedy make popular? Bouffant
3. Where is the world's largest building carved out of a single rock? India
4. What is a group of parrots called? A pandemonium
Trivia questions for Monday September 20, 2021
1. A crusiverbalist is someone who is skilled at what?
2. How many electors make up the Electoral College in the U.S.?
3. Who was the last tennis player to win a Grand Slam with a wooden racket?
4. What bird lays an egg that is roughly a quarter of its body weight?
Enjoy your day.