Trivia question answers for Monday September 20, 2021
1. A crusiverbalist is someone who is skilled at what? The creation or solving of crosswords
2. How many electors make up the Electoral College in the U.S.? 538
3. Who was the last tennis player to win a Grand Slam with a wooden racket? Bjorn Borg
4. What bird lays an egg that is roughly a quarter of its body weight? A Kiwi
Trivia questions for Tuesday September 21, 2021
1. What animal's head appears on the handle of May Poppins' umbrella?
2. When the first Burger King Restaurant opened in 1954, how much did a hamburger cost?
3. Which country's flag becomes the flag of Poland when turned upside down?
4. What are poults?
Enjoy your day.