Trivia question answers for Tuesday September 21, 2021
1. What animal's head appears on the handle of May Poppins' umbrella? A Parrot
2. When the first Burger King Restaurant opened in 1954, how much did a hamburger cost? 18 cents
3. Which country's flag becomes the flag of Poland when turned upside down? Indonesia
4. What are poults? Baby turkeys
Trivia questions for Wednesday September 22, 2021
1. What famous retailer started out as a mail-order watch business?
2. At what temperatures do Fahrenheit and Celsius match?
3. Who scored the first counted three-point basket in NBA history?
4. What 1960's invention was originally called the "Pleasure Pit"?
Enjoy your day.