Trivia question answers for Wednesday September 22, 2021
1. What famous retailer started out as a mail-order watch business? Sears
2. At what temperatures do Fahrenheit and Celsius match? Minus 40 degrees
3. Who scored the first counted three-point basket in NBA history? Chris Ford
4. What 1960's invention was originally called the "Pleasure Pit"? Waterbed\
Trivia questions for Thursday September 23, 2021
1. What does "Requiescat in pace" abbreviate to?
2. What color is the legendary Hope Diamond?
3. Are pumpkins fruits or vegetables?
4. Which insect has the shortest lifespan?
Enjoy your day.