Anyone who loves swimming, boating, water skiing, jet skiing, wake boarding, hanging out at the beach, or just love having fun in the sun is sure to enjoy the Apple Valley Lake. Located in Knox County Ohio and within an hour drive of Columbus, this is a popular destination for those who love water sports and the outdoors. Built in the early 1970's and with new homes still being built today, there is a place for everyone ranging from small cabins, homes overlooking the lake and lake houses on the water.
Here's a quick list of fun things to do at the Apple Valley Lake
- Swimming - There are 2 swimming pools plus there are 3 sand beaches
- Boating - Pontoons and powerboats are the most popular on the lake
- Jet Skiing - Wave Runners - Sea Doo are popular and a ton of fun to ride
- Water skiing - Wake Boarding and Surfing behind wake boats = Fun
- Fishing - There is impressive fishing and regular tournaments at the lake
- Golfing - Apple Valley has a beautiful and very popular public golf course
- Clubs and Activities - There are dozens of clubs, activities, events and outings
- Marina - Full service marina for fueling up, boat maintenance and storage
- Docks - There are many boat docks and tie ups located around the lake
- Fitness - There is a fitness center located at the Apple Valley Club House
- Dog Park - Green grass and a great place to let your furry friend have fun
- Bennett Park - A great place to learn how to fish plus a nice picnic area
The lake lifestyle is something that you have to experience for yourself. I have been selling real estate for 35 years at the Apple Valley Lake and it is such a fun part of my job seeing people relax and have fun with family and friends at the lake.
REMAX Stars Realty