Trivia question answers for Friday September 24, 2021
1. The poet Ogden Nash wrote "Candy is dandy, but liquor is..." what? Quicker
2. What was the title of the TV series "M*A*S*H" theme song? Suicide is Painless
3. What is the largest gland in the human body? The liver
4. What is the only US state whose two-letter postal code is two vowels? Iowa
Trivia questions for Saturday September 25, 2021
1. A kindle is a group of what animals?
2. What was Scrabble originally called?
3. Why do stars twinkle?
4. Which US best-selling wine is often referred to as "over-oaked" and "not food-friendly"?
Enjoy your day.