Do you have questions in regard to pre approval and mortgages? A.T. REAL ESTATE SPECIALISTS can help by putting you in contact with professional licensed mortgage professionals. They will give you the current bank rates which change weekly. They will guide you and find for you the best loan product that fits your needs. These mortgage professionals will discuss with you the various financing options that may be available to you. They will be able to answer questions like these below:
What advantages does pre approval offer home buyers?
What costs are incurred in a typical closing?
What will my total closing cost fees be?
What payments are made at the time of a loan application?
What information is required with a mortgage application?
Can I apply for a VA loan?
Is there a cost to lock in the interest rate?
Below is a list of items that you will need to give to your lender in order for your loan to be processed. Each lender may require different information. This is the most common information that they request, when applying for your mortgage loan.
1. An original fully executed contract.
2. Your attorneys name address and phone and fax numbers.
3. Copies of the front and back of past canceled mortgage or rent checks fro the last 12 months.
4. A copy of the listing for the property.
5. Social security numbers for all borrowers.
6. Banking institutions: names, addresses and account numbers. Checking, savings, cd's, etc. Provide copies of the last three months statements for each.
7. Credit cards; names, account numbers and balances.
8. Copies of divorce decree or legal separation (If applicable.)
9. Name and address of employers for past 2 years.
10. Pay stubs covering the most recent 4 week period.
11. Your present mortgage company's name, address and account number.
12. Name, address and account numbers of institutions holding any or all loans. Include loan balance and monthly payment.
13. W-2 forms for the last 2 years for all borrowers.
14. Last two years tax returns (personal and corporate) if self employed or have income other than salary (commissions, large bonuses, etc.) Plus year to date profit and loss for business.
15. Check for application fee. (If applicable.)
16. Relocation policy (if applicable.)
17. Copy of deed for refinance only.
18. If VA loan you need original certificate of eligibility. (DD-214)
19. If F.H.A loan you need copies of social security cards, copy of photo ID.
20. Copy of green Card if not a U.S. citizen.
21. Front and back of cancelled down payment check.
22. Your home, office and cell phone numbers.
23. Your assets such as stocks and bonds, mutual funds, life insurance include current cash value.
Vehicles, year, model, make and value.
24. Other income from Rentals, alimony or child support, income from notes held. Retirement and social security and disability.
Arlene Trunzo, Licensed Real Estate Broker
A.T. Real Estate Specialists
Staten Island, NY Realtor