10 FUN THINGS TO DO IN CHARLOTTE THIS WEEKEND!
Wondering what fun things you can do this weekend in Charlotte? Here's a list of 10 things to take advantage of the beautiful Fall weather.
Take a self-guided mural tour of Charlotte, which has 70+ murals to enjoy.
Go for a hike at one of Charlotte area's 16 best hiking trails
- Take a picnic to one of Charlotte's 210 wonderful parks.
- Go to the US National Whitewater Center.
- Enjoy free concerts at Romare Bearden Park in Charlotte's Uptown.
- Visit one of Charlotte area's numerous Nature Preserves.
- Attend Fort Mill's Fall Festival: food, fun, all things fall.
- Check out Markets at 11 in Ballantyne's Backyard.
- Attend Waxhaw's Autumn Treasures Fall Festival: local crafters display their talents and wares on Main Street; local musicians fill the streets with song.
- Spend the day enjoying a marketplace for handmade, hand crafted, and hand restored goods along with quality antiques at the 100 year-old Curtin Farms in York, SC at their Farms Fest.
... SHOP FOR A CHARLOTTE AREA HOME THIS WEEKEND!
If you've been thinking about buying a new home this Fall why not start your search this weekend? Our market remains hot and inventory is tight. Why not get a head start on the Fall home buying season? You could be in a new home just in time for the holidays!
NEED TO SELL YOUR CHARLOTTE AREA HOME BEFORE BUYING A NEW HOME?
If you need to sell your current home before buying a new home Fall, it's a great time to sell. Buyer demand remains high. Contact us for a free home equity analysis so you know what your home might be worth in today's market.
Our Fall weekend fun tips are provided by Nina Hollander and Carolinas Realty Partners with Coldwell Banker Realty, your Charlotte region residential real estate experts serving Charlotte area home buyers and sellers for 20+ years.
If you're considering selling or purchasing a home in the Charlotte metro area this Fall or in any season, I'd love an opportunity to earn your business, to exceed your expectations, and to show you why experience matters and how: