KOA Theater's 4th Annual Haunted House!
FRIGHTMARES is a walk-through haunted house, from the crew who brought you CURSE OF THE CRYPT, CARNEVIL OF SCREAMS and MUTANT MASSACRE, in a brand-new location! KOA Theater and Skeleton Key Hawaii have moved to 780 S. Beretania St., to a much larger space - 3x the size of our old Kailua location means 3x the scares!
Feeling nervous? Anxious? Are your phobias taking over your life?
Don't worry, Dr. Wolfgang Romero's patented hypnosis technique will take you down the rabbit hole of your own mind, where you come face-to-face with your deepest fears and emerge on the other side as a healthy, well-adjusted citizen. After all, Dr. Romero's unconventional "immersion therapy" technique has rid countless souls of their mortal terrors... Unless, of course, you are one of the unfortunate souls who get lost within a maze of their psychosis, trapped forever within their very own FRIGHTMARE!
HOURS OF OPERATION:
Sunday, Oct. 17 6 - 10PM
Thursday, Oct. 21 6:30 - 10PM
Friday, Oct. 22 6:30 - 10:30PM
Saturday, Oct. 23 6 - 10:30PM
Sunday, Oct. 24 6 - 10PM
Thursday, Oct. 28 6:30 - 10PM
Friday, Oct. 29 6:30 - 10:30PM
Saturday, Oct. 30 6 - 10:30PM
Sunday, Oct. 31 6 - 10PM
All Tickets are $25
Group size in the Haunt is limited to 4 or fewer. Please plan accordingly
New this year is Timed Ticket Entry to help cut down on wait times. Please arrive shortly before your scheduled entry time and you will be entering the attraction within a 30-minute window.
For example, if you buy tickets for a 7pm entry, please arrive shortly before 7pm and you will be admitted between 7 - 7:30pm.
If you do not arrive within the window of your scheduled entry we will allow you to enter within a later entry window, but not until all ticket holders for that time have been admitted.
PLEASE PURCHASE ALL TICKETS ONLINE BEFORE HEADING TO OUR HAUNT
Street parking is often available on Beretania St and on Alapai St, but there is free parking available in the Frank Fasi Municipal Parking Lot. Enter from the makai side of Beretania St, just past the traffic light at Alapai St.
DO NOT PARK IN THE NEIGHBORING FURNITURE STORE OR RAMEN SHOP PARKING LOTS
Due to State- and City-mandated Covid restrictions this year, the following measures will be in effect to best protect both our employees and guests:
- All patrons will be required to show proof of vaccination (All employees of the Haunt are fully vaccinated against Covid-19). Negative Covid test results will not suffice, nor will we allow patrons under 12 years of age who are ineligible for the Covid vaccine.
- Group size in the Haunt is limited to 4. If you have 5 members in your party, you will have to split up into 2 groups of 2 and 3. NO EXCEPTIONS
- All patrons will be subject to temperature check at the door.
- All patrons must participate in contact tracing.
- All patrons must wear a face mask (Halloween masks do not count as adequate protection) at all times, both in while in line outside and throughout the Haunt. VIOLATORS WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE HAUNT. NO REFUNDS GIVEN.
- All employees will be wearing Covid masks, both inside and outside of the Haunt.No eating or drinking is allowed on premises, either in line or in the Haunt.