Trivia question answers for Thursday October 14, 2021
1. In ancient times, what were professional writers called? Scribes
2. What is the most populous bird in the world? Chicken
3. What is the common name for "alopecia"? Baldness
4. What did the Seven Dwarfs do for a living? They were miners
Trivia questions for Friday October 15, 2021
1. Which black widow spider sex is venomous to humans?
2. How many years did prohibition last in the US?
3. What was the original name of Diet Pepsi?
4. How many bends does a standard paperclip have?
Enjoy your day