Trivia question answers for Sunday October 17, 2021
1. In what part of the body would you find chyme? The Stomach
2. Which once-common disease was also known as the "Great white plague? Tuberculosis
3. What do you call a group of toads? A knot
4. What name is given to rain with a particularly low pH? Acid Rain
Trivia questions for Monday October 18, 2021
1. What is pencils lead typically made from?
2. What do zoologists call the leader of a wolf pack?
3. How many times did John Glenn circle the earth in 1962, when he became the first American in orbit?
4. What's the top number of a fraction called?
Enjoy your day