Trivia question answers for Monday October 18, 2021
1. What is pencils lead typically made from? Graphite
2. What do zoologists call the leader of a wolf pack? The alpha male
3. How many times did John Glenn circle the earth in 1962, when he became the first American in orbit? 3
4. What's the top number of a fraction called? Numerator
Trivia questions for Tuesday October 19, 2021
1. What is the layering process of making pastry called?
2. What chemical is added to rubber to "vulcanize it"?
3. Who was the first winner of "American Idol"?
4. What animal species name is slang for the mechanic's profession?
Enjoy your day