Trivia questions for Friday October 22, 2021
1. Which planet in our solar system is the closest to Earth in size? Venus
2. How many shower curtain rings does the typical shower curtain have? 12
3. If someone said "you are olid", what would that mean? You smell extremely unpleasant
4. What amusement ride was first ridden in 1893 at the World's Columbian Exposition in Chicago? The Ferris Wheel
Trivia questions for Saturday October 23, 2021
1. As of 2020, who is the only US President to earn a PhD?
2. Who met Cyclops on his third voyage?
3. The surface of what is typically 70% water and 10% ice?
4. What is it illegal to eat with a cherry pie in Kansas?
Enjoy your day.