A prestigious golf community located in the hills southwest of Simi Valley, Wood Ranch is home to some of the country's top golf courses.
There is an excellent range of single-family homes in the brilliantly built luxury development, suitable for those looking for a move-in-ready property nearby. Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions about the neighborhood or want to read more about it on our neighborhood page.
MASTER-PLANNED COMMUNITY: Wood Ranch has been thoughtfully constructed to create a lovely and comfortable home for its residents. The area is filled with well-located recreational activities, and a nearby commercial space can be used for your everyday shopping and dining needs.
WOOD RANCH GOLF CLUB AND RANCHO MADERA COMMUNITY PARK: A wide range of amenities are available to Wood Ranch homeowners, including the golf club and community park, which are both located on the property. Enjoy a challenging round of golf, beautiful walking trails, lots of open space, and well-kept sports facilities while you're there! There are a lot of outdoor activities available in the Wood Ranch area, if staying active for you is a priority when making a home purchase.
BEAUTIFUL HOMES: Wood Ranch has a great mix of single-family homes and luxury residences to choose from in the area. The style of the properties is uniformly contemporary with a Mediterranean flavor, evoking the classic Californian home designs. Homebuyers looking for a new place to call home will be delighted by the spacious, comfortable, and modern residences, which offer a kid-friendly living environment.
DIVERSE HOME BUILDS: The Wood Ranch community has a wide range of single-family house designs from which to pick. A variety of floor plans are available, ranging from two to five bedrooms, so purchasers with varying budgets and lifestyles can find something that works for them.
PICTURESQUE SURROUNDINGS: Wood Ranch's attractiveness and well-kept surroundings are two of its most decisive selling factors. Each of the subdivisions in the area is comprised of a collection of well-built homes that are strategically placed around green spaces. Houses are elegantly built to complement one another, resulting in a distinctively themed atmosphere that you would expect from a master-planned residential development. Paved walking paths connect the neighborhood's residents to the numerous beautiful natural landscapes and scenes throughout the community. Spend your days taking long walks along the pleasant tree-lined streets and taking advantage of the well-kept community facilities.
10 Need to Know Real Estate Facts About Wood Ranch
* Houses for Sale in Wood Ranch contain a diverse range of single-family houses that have been constructed in a number of exclusive cul de sac developments.
* Stucco walls, orange tiled roofs, and heat-reducing coatings are all common features of these houses built in the Mediterranean style.
* These homes' interiors often have an open floor plan, making it easy to host guests in the kitchen or living room.
* A short driveway with an attached garage provides enough space for many cars in most house layouts.
* The size of the home lots varies from 0.05 to 0.20 acres. The large lots allow you to add a modest pool or an outdoor terrace to your open backyard.
* The number of bedrooms in a typical local house ranges from two to five.
* Typically, a single-family home with two to three bedrooms will cost anywhere in the mid-$500,000s to low $700,000.
* Larger luxury house developments and custom models in the neighborhood offer more spacious living options valued at or above one million dollars.
* There are a lot of older homes in the region, with construction starting in the late 1980s and ending in the late 1990s on average.
* Standard versions range in size from 1,100 square feet to 1,800 square feet, while luxury homes can be as large as 5,000 square feet and up.
Wood Ranch Map
Wood Ranch is a gated golf course community in Simi Valley, California's southwestern section. The neighborhood is located along Madera Road south of Simi Valley's downtown area, about 8 minutes away and about 15 minutes south of Thousand Oaks. Located on a hilltop overlooking Bard Lake, this community is quite secluded.
In the neighborhood, you'll find the Wood Ranch Golf Club and Rancho Madera Community Park, both of which are popular destinations for residents. A CVS Pharmacy, Starbucks, restaurants, and more can be found north of the neighborhood's entrance in a commercial district.
Check out the original neighborhood post at https://buyahomeinsimivalley.com/
Simi Valley, CA Market Report:
Median Listing Home Price: $749,000
Median Listing Home Price Per Sqft: $411
Median Rent: $3,490
Average Days on Market: 45
Home Ownership Percentage: 72.2%
Simi Valley, CA Community Report:
Average Household Income: $123,072
Median Age: 40.6
Associate's Degree or Higher: 32%
Elderly Percentage: 11%
Cost of Living Score: 149.9
If you would like to receive a FREE Competitive Market Analysis, contact me today.
Let us help you find your perfect home!
If you require a Buyer's Agent to represent you during your transaction, please feel free to contact our office at 805-630-1806. We would be glad to work with you to get the best deal possible for your transaction.
971 S. Westlake Boulevard #100
Westlake Village CA, 91361