Madison County is a new residential community in the Simi Valley area of California, and it is located to the southeast of the city.
Simi Valley's new construction properties are available in this area, making it a wonderful site for prospective buyers to start their search. Continue reading to learn more about this unique neighborhood, or contact us if you have any particular questions regarding Madison County houses for sale.
Many well-built suburban single-family houses are available in Madison County. Buyers will appreciate the aesthetically attractive living environment in these homes, which boast superb modern architectural design when they have the opportunity to see the neighborhood in person.
The floor plans offered by Madison County home builders feature open layouts. This kind of property is ideal for large families who need a lot of room to spread out. Lots with broad backyards with associated garages and driveways have enough capacity to accommodate numerous vehicles, as do residences with multiple bedrooms.
The master-planned community of Madison County includes a small park as part of its overall design. The park is close to an equestrian center and has family-friendly outdoor attractions.
Madison County is a great place for people who work in the surrounding business park northeast of the community, which is home to numerous logistics centers, warehouses, and office buildings. These facilities are only a short drive away, making the area an excellent alternative for professionals on the go.
10 Need to Know Real Estate Facts About Madison County
* Single-family homes abound in this lovely master-planned community in Madison County.
* The layout of these houses has been styled in an attractive suburban contemporary manner.
* A small driveway and an attached garage are standard in most houses, allowing you plenty of parking for the entire family.
* In the suburbs, home exteriors are all identical, giving the area a warm and inviting suburban vibe.
* Houses in the neighborhood were typically built in the late 1990s or early 2000s.
* The community's houses range in size from 2,100 square feet to 3,200 square feet.
* Models range from three to four bedrooms and three to four baths in size.
* The majority of the lots in the neighborhood are between a sixth and a third of an acre.
* These plots are perfectly shaped so that each home has a private backyard with room for a small pool or garden.
* A house here might cost anything from the low $800,000s to the high $1.2 million range.
Madison County Map
Simi Valley's Madison County, a charming residential community in the southeast corner of the city, is not a county in the conventional sense.
Sequoia Avenue serves as the focal point of the community. The neighborhood begins south of the intersection of Sequoia Avenue and Royal Avenue and finishes north of that intersection, at Fitzgerald Road.
The area runs all the way to Edison Road in the east.
Vista Del Arroyo Park, located just northeast of the community, is a great place for people to go for fun in the sun. With a playground, green space, a basketball court, and concrete walkways, the park is a beautiful place to spend some time in the fresh air.
Check out the original neighborhood post at https://buyahomeinsimivalley.com/
Simi Valley, CA Market Report:
Median Listing Home Price: $749,000
Median Listing Home Price Per Sqft: $411
Median Rent: $3,490
Average Days on Market: 45
Home Ownership Percentage: 72.2%
Simi Valley, CA Community Report:
Average Household Income: $123,072
Median Age: 40.6
Associate's Degree or Higher: 32%
Elderly Percentage: 11%
Cost of Living Score: 149.9
If you would like to receive a FREE Competitive Market Analysis, contact me today.
Let us help you find your perfect home!
If you require a Buyer's Agent to represent you during your transaction, please feel free to contact our office at 805-630-1806. We would be glad to work with you to get the best deal possible for your transaction.
971 S. Westlake Boulevard #100
Westlake Village CA, 91361