Wildhorse Canyon and Encantada is a charming suburban development on Simi Valley's northern outskirts.
A private enclave and well-built single-family houses may be found in this area. Those looking for a quiet neighborhood in Simi Valley should look into Wildhorse Canyon and Encantada, which have properties for sale. For more information, continue reading and see how beautiful this suburban is!
BEAUTIFUL LUXURY HOMES: On elevated hilltop lots overlooking the surrounding Californian environment, the Wildhorse Canyon – Encantada residential real estate market offers magnificent single-family homes. Floor plans for the homes here are enormous, featuring many bedrooms and large living areas. Large residential plots of land are used to construct houses, which are then attractively landscaped to present prospective buyers with a luxurious living space they will undoubtedly appreciate.
DREAM HOME: A trip to this part of town is definitely in order if you're on the lookout for your ideal home. The neighborhood's homes are well-built and complement the well-landscaped green spaces, making it a pleasurable place to live and visit. For entertaining, homes offer huge living areas that can accommodate many couches and large glass-paned doors that extend to the backyard. Cooking your favorite meal in a gourmet kitchen or across various eating rooms is a dream come true. Swimming pools and expansive open gardens with outdoor furniture are frequent features for most residences across this community's backyards, as are custom-designed outdoor spaces according to the preferences of the home's owner
SCENIC VIEWS: Beautiful scenes of the surrounding cityscape can be enjoyed from the hilltop neighborhood's community center, as well as views of the wide, unspoiled foothills to the north. There are numerous paths within walking distance of the neighborhood for those who like to be active and go for long walks in their spare time.
QUIET SURROUNDINGS: Living on the outskirts of Simi Valley, residents enjoy a more peaceful lifestyle away from the bustling city. Only residents and visitors frequently drive into the area because only a few developments are constructed to the north of the subdivision.
10 Need to Know Real Estate Facts About Wildhorse Canyon and Encantada
* Luxury single-family houses can be found in the Wildhorse Canyon and Encantada residential development.
* The architectural styles of the houses in the area include Cape Cod,
Tuscan, and the Spanish Mediterranean.
* The Viscaya, Tuscana, Monterey, and Miramonte are some of the available home designs in the area.
* These residences have only been under construction from 2004 to 2005 on average, making them new to the market.
* The lot sizes in the neighborhood range from 0.25 acres to 0.43 acres.
* Patios, gardens, open yards, and even private swimming pools can be built on the spacious lots.
* The floor area ranges from 3,200 square feet to 5,100 square feet for homes in the neighborhood.
* In the subdivision, there are four different model options, each with a different number of bedrooms and bathrooms.
* Larger properties have paved side-entry driveways that lead to the back of the property, whereas attached garages and driveways are usual on smaller properties.
* The properties in the neighborhood are priced from the low $900,000s to the high $1.5 million.
Wildhorse Canyon and Encantada Map
Simi Valley's Wildhorse Canyon and Encantada communities are located in the northeasternmost reaches of the town. The area is bordered by the Marr Ranch Open Space and is just north of Texas Tract.
Many family-friendly attractions may be found within walking distance of the neighborhood's center, located along Cottonwood Drive. A number of canyons and hiking routes may be reached from the subdivision by walking. South of the community is where you'll find the Simi Hills Country Club and Simi Hills Neighborhood Park. Wildhorse Canyon and Encantada residents have access to a wide range of retail, dining, and entertainment options within a short drive of these commercial areas.
Check out the original neighborhood post at https://buyahomeinsimivalley.com/
Simi Valley, CA Market Report:
Median Listing Home Price: $749,000
Median Listing Home Price Per Sqft: $411
Median Rent: $3,490
Average Days on Market: 45
Home Ownership Percentage: 72.2%
Simi Valley, CA Community Report:
Average Household Income: $123,072
Median Age: 40.6
Associate's Degree or Higher: 32%
Elderly Percentage: 11%
Cost of Living Score: 149.9
If you would like to receive a FREE Competitive Market Analysis, contact me today.
Let us help you find your perfect home!
If you require a Buyer's Agent to represent you during your transaction, please feel free to contact our office at 805-630-1806. We would be glad to work with you to get the best deal possible for your transaction.
971 S. Westlake Boulevard #100
Westlake Village CA, 91361
Subscribe to CommentsComment