10 FUN THINGS TO DO IN CHARLOTTE THIS WEEKEND!
Wondering what fun things you can do this weekend in Charlotte to have a great weekend? Here's a list of 10 things to take advantage of the beautiful Fall weather.
- Do the First Friday Gallery Crawl in South End. It's free. Participating galleries include: Hodges Taylor, Elder Gallery, StudioWorks, Shed Brand Studios, Dilworth Artisan Station, and Gallery C3 at Alchemy.
- Go for a hike at one of Charlotte area's 16 best hiking trails.
- Attend the Salute To Veterans Parade in Uptown Charlotte on Saturday, November 6th at 11:00 am. Sponsored by the Carolinas Freedom Foundation, the parade will include local high school bands, pipe & drum corps, Junior Reserve Officer Training Corps (JROTC) program units, Boy and Girl Scout troops, active military and first-responder units, motorcycles and classic vehicles, corporate veteran employees, veteran organizations, and more!
- Do some Christmas Shopping at the Merry Christmas Market at the NODA Brewing Company. The in-person shopping event is back on Saturday, November 6th from 2:00 till 6:00 pm.
- Create you own festive holiday wreath at the Holiday Air Plant Hoop Workshop at PlantHouse on Sunday, November 7th, from 9:30 till 11:00 am. Cost: $40.
- Attend the Warbirds Over Monroe Air Show on Saturday (9:00 am till 6:00 pm) and Sunday (9:00 am till 4:30 pm), November 6th and 7th. The Warbirds Over Monroe Air Show is one of Charlotte region's largest aviation events honoring those who have served.
- Celebrate the Day of the Dead on Sunday, November 7th at Camp North End from 12:00 till 5:00 pm. Free admission.
Spend Saturday with your dog at Matthews' popular Pawsitively Matthews event in Stumptown Park from 10:00 am till 3:00 pm. You'll enjoy meeting pet-friendly vendors , food trucks, the Dare Devil Dog Frisbee show, live music and more! Do some shopping, have a craft beer in the Beer Pawvillion, spend the day listening to some great tunes in the park! Click here for the Pawsitively Matthews event map.
- Take a ride out to Huntersville's Carolina Renaissance Festival’s Pirates’ Christmas Weekend November 6th and 7th. You'll enjoy pirate-themed entertainment and holiday shopping. The musical group The Pyrates Royale, dressed in pirate garb and singing sea shanties, performs throughout the weekend. There’s even a Pirate Costume Contest for attendees. Buy tickets for the Carolina Renaissance Festival here.
10. SHOP FOR A CHARLOTTE AREA HOME THIS WEEKEND!
If you've been thinking about buying a new home this Fall why not start your search this weekend? Our market remains hot and inventory is tight. Why not get a head start on the Fall home buying season? You could be in a new home just in time for the holidays!
NEED TO SELL YOUR CHARLOTTE AREA HOME BEFORE BUYING A NEW HOME?
If you need to sell your current home before buying a new home Fall, it's a great time to sell. Buyer demand remains high. Contact us for a free home equity analysis so you know what your home might be worth in today's market.
Our Fall weekend fun tips are provided by Nina Hollander and Carolinas Realty Partners with Coldwell Banker Realty, your Charlotte region residential real estate experts serving Charlotte area home buyers and sellers for 20+ years.
If you're considering selling or purchasing a home in the Charlotte metro area this Fall or in any season, I'd love an opportunity to earn your business, to exceed your expectations, and to show you why experience matters and how: